At Strategy Education we really do value you as a Newly Qualified Teacher and having been through the process ourselves, we appreciate the importance of finding you the right school in which to complete your induction year. Lengthy application forms take time to complete but Strategy Education will find you that ideal role by processing your details in a clear, concise format ensuring that you stand out from the crowd.
Join the success click for latest NQT positions.
Latest NQT Feedback:
I was really impressed by services Strategy education offers. They match you with perfect job and are dedicated, helpful and offer advice.
I received a phone call about a job. Within two days I was offered interview and eventually a job. I would never apply to this school as I thought it too prestigious and they will not accept NQT.
I am glad that Strategy Education called and encouraged me to apply. Thank you – keep the good work for other PGCE students
I emailed Strategy Education in early May with my CV and details, this was on a Monday, by Tuesday they had organised two potential interviews for me, by Thursday I had a job! I cannot thank Strategy enough for fantastic help at a time where applying for jobs can be stressful. Your enthusiasm and hard work, often out of office hours helped me gain a fantastic position for my NQT year. Thank you!
Teacher of English
We have been most impressed with the work by the team at Strategy Education in helping us recruit a number of highly qualified and high quality NQTs.The service has been efficient and professional whilst giving us a personal touch with much care taken to place the NQTs appropriately to ensure a good match with their skills and strengths.
We would highly recommend their agency for those wishing to recruit NQTs.
Headteacher – South East London
Our extensive experience of working in the education sector means we can provide you with:
• Access to our jobs database highlighting opportunities throughout the UK
• Relocation opportunities, advice and support
• Frequent updates on the latest temporary, fixed term and permanent contracts
• Full coverage of schools within the UK
• The knowledge that schools throughout the UK have access to your details
• Opportunities for temporary work before starting your induction year
• Guidance and support with CV writing and interview preparation and technique
• Ongoing support and advice whilst in post,along with access to resources and information
• Regular updates
• Dedicated web page, just for you www.nqtzone.co.uk
• Invitations to network with fellow NQTs
CONTACT US NOW FOR AN UPDATE ON ALL LIVE VACANCIES
Register your details with us now>>