Strategy Education are currently recruiting professional and confident candidates to work as Cover Supervisors. Specific qualifications are not essential but you will require excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to effectively manage students in the classroom.
If you are a graduate, have had previous classroom experience, have worked as a HLTA, have a PGCE in FE/PCET but want to work in schools you could be perfect for the role !
In summary, the responsibilities of a Cover Supervisor include:
• Supervising work that has been set
• Managing the behavior of pupils
• Responding to questions from pupils
• Assisting pupils to undertake activities set
• Collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
• Reporting back as appropriate using the agreed referral procedures within the school
Call us today for more details on these exciting opportunities
Acceptance onto the Strategy register is subject to a range of vetting checks in line with DCSF guidelines. All applicants must have 2 written references and an enhanced CRB disclosure