An exciting and varied role within a professional business. Offering fantastic opportunity for future progression. Ideally suited to an experienced recruitment consultant who feels like they need to see real progression.
Due to an increase in business levels, Strategy Education is looking to recruit a senior / lead recruitment consultant to lead the Primary section. This role offers fantastic scope for progression for a hands on manager.
Job Title: Senior / Lead Recruitment Consultant
Job Role: From a hands on approach, continue to develop a new section .You will be working closely with the management team.
Objective:To lead and continue to develop a new successful section. To support and add value to the recruitment teams with the servicing and development of clients and candidates. To achieve and surpass the targets of the section.
Experience: Ideally from a recruitment background covering Primary. Management or lead consultant experience is desirable although not essential as full training will be provided to the right person.
Qualifications:Qualifications relevant to the required office skills including, good levels of literacy and numeracy.
Special Abilities & Aptitudes:Strong organisational skills, excellent eye for detail, highly proactive nature, Multi-Task Ability, Good communication skills both verbally and written, Flexible, Proficient in the use of computer systems, fast learner, Good team player, Fluent English Speaker
1. Searching CV databases for suitable candidates and carrying out any pre-application checks as required.
2. Setting up interviews with candidates and liaising with the recruitment teams as required
3. Meet and greet candidates on arrival at the branch location.
4. Taking candidates through the required recruitment / interview processes. Carry out all administration duties associated to this process.
5. Carry out any candidate screening tests as required.
6. Checking and verifying candidate references and any other required documentation.
7. Ensure efficient collection of all candidate information to allow completion of candidate file for manager approval.
8. Accurate data inputting on to the candidate recruitment database.
9. Prioritising candidates as required and requested.
10. E-mailing candidates relevant company and client information as required and responding to candidate queries.
11. Manage the continual updating of any other requested lists as required.
12. Maintain and keep the candidate recruitment databases up to date.
13. Daily follow up of outstanding tasks.
14. Meet and liaise with the recruiters on a daily basis.
15. Assist the recruitment teams in the searching of suitable candidates as and when required.
16. Assisting the recruitment teams in the collating of weekly time sheet information.
1. Maintain and keep the client recruitment databases up to date.
2. Manage the continual updating of any other requested lists as requested.
3. Carry out daily reviews of active and existing requirements.
4. Assist recruiters in sourcing relevant information with regards to clients working within their areas.
5. Accurate data inputting of requirements on to the company web site and external job boards and web sites.
6. Accurate preparation of job specifications and details for submitting to media or advertising agencies.
Office Administration Duties:
1. General maintenance of the work areas.
2. General liaison with Clients as and when required.
3. Accurate preparation of communication to pass to both candidates and clients.
4. Reception duties.
5. General office assistance, including efficient answering of the telephone and secretarial support to the recruitment teams.
6. Prompt and accurate message taking.
Should you require any further information please do contact us immediately.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality